The Benefits of Growing Like Jesus …
The lessons found in Grow Like Jesus resonate with readers of all ages and all stages of their walk with Christ; it’s relevant to anyone looking for practical, memorable ideas for living their faith. So it’s a great discipleship resource, especially for believers who are young in their faith. It can serve as a complement to an existing discipleship program or be used on its own. It’s also a wonderful gift for high school and college students.
Some churches and ministries have budgets for this type of resources, and some do not. So prayerfully consider donating books to churches or ministries that you feel might use them to the glory of God. They can resell them or provide them as gifts for:
- New believers (as baptism gifts or as a supplement to a new believer’s class)
- People who join the church
- Fathers on Father’s Day
- Mothers on Mother’s Day
- Recent high school or college graduates
- A resource for one-on-one or small group discipleship
- A “thank you” to regular donors.